lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

May 24th, 2017   
   
My Experience as an Auxiliar in Colegio Público Los Morales        


     This year has been a great year of growth for me. I was able to experience Spain not as   a tourist, but as a local that was part of the community. I had a great time working at Colegio Público los Morales. All the teachers were very welcoming and most of all, understanding. Patricia had all  the classes  ready for me to participate in, and all the teachers I worked with used me in a way that was helpful to them and the students. I enjoyed  being able to share my culture and experience living in the United States, but most of all being able to teach the students english and proper pronunciation of English words. I felt the students were very interested in seeing someone from a foreign country in their school and that enabled me to teach them the many things from my  culture.   
    
All the teachers I interacted with were very helpful, and created a good environment to work in.    


I will miss the students and Teachers from the school. It was a great year!       
   
Genner Escalante   

   
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

-