Preheat oven to 180°C.
Cream butter and sugar for 3-4 minutes until it is creamy.
Add flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
Add cornflakes and mix gently.
Take tablespoon sized amounts, roll into balls and spread them evenly on the tray.
Bake for 12 minutes - they will be a bit soft when they come out of the oven.
Allow them to completely cool down.
In a medium bowl combine the icing sugar, cocoa, melted butter and a little bit of the hot water. Mix it all together.
Slowly add more hot water a little at a time until the desired consistency is reached. (If you accidentally add too much water just add a little icing sugar.)
Ice the biscuits and finish with a walnut half on top
Hi everyone!! How are you all? I hope you are happy and being good at home! Today I want to show you my morning routine while I #StayAtHome. I want to hear from you too!! What do you in the morning while you are staying at home? 1. The first thing I do when I wake up is I make my bed. Do you make your bed in the morning?
2. The second thing I do is I have breakfast. Today for breakfast I am having a coffee, oats with yogurt and a little bit of cinnamon, and a mandarin - yum! What do you have for breakfast?
3. The next thing I do is I call my family. Today I am talking to my sister. She is in New Zealand now and they are in quarantine too. Look, isn't she cute!! Are you calling your family or friends while you are at home? Tell me who you are calling...
4. After I talk to my sister, I do exercise. Today, I am doing squats and push-ups and then I am going to dance in my bedroom to my favourite music. It helps me be healthy and HAPPY.
Are you doing exercise at home? What are you doing??
5. After exercise, I have a shower!!
6. Finally, I sit at my desk and I start making a craft. Look, can you see the house I am making?? It is a #StayAtHome house. I will make another blog post with instructions on how to make it.
Tell me what activities and crafts you have been doing while you are at home?
Please leave me a comment telling me about your morning routine at home. Here are some questions to answer.