How are you all? I hope you are happy and being good at home!
Today I want to show you my morning routine while I #StayAtHome. I want to hear from you too!! What do you in the morning while you are staying at home?
1. The first thing I do when I wake up is I make my bed. Do you make your bed in the morning?
2. The second thing I do is I have breakfast. Today for breakfast I am having a coffee, oats with yogurt and a little bit of cinnamon, and a mandarin - yum! What do you have for breakfast?
3. The next thing I do is I call my family. Today I am talking to my sister. She is in New Zealand now and they are in quarantine too. Look, isn't she cute!!
Are you calling your family or friends while you are at home? Tell me who you are calling...
4. After I talk to my sister, I do exercise. Today, I am doing squats and push-ups and then I am going to dance in my bedroom to my favourite music. It helps me be healthy and HAPPY.
Are you doing exercise at home? What are you doing??
5. After exercise, I have a shower!!
6. Finally, I sit at my desk and I start making a craft. Look, can you see the house I am making?? It is a #StayAtHome house. I will make another blog post with instructions on how to make it.
Tell me what activities and crafts you have been doing while you are at home?
Please leave me a comment telling me about your morning routine at home. Here are some questions to answer.
- What time do you wake up?
- What do you have for breakfast?
- Do you have a shower or a bath?
- When do you start your school work?
- Do you help your family with chores at home?
- Do you do any exercise?
- What are you doing for fun?
I hope to see you soon!!